Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chekezie...Chikezie...Chekizie?

Well, who called it? Yeah, I did. I wish I would have done a post before American Idol last night like my dad wanted me to. I totally said that Chekizie was going to be voted off. I just "knew" it. David Archuleta did FANTASTIC as usual...as did David Cook. Those are both my favorite contestants. My Davids.... :) Syesha did AWESOME and I don't know why America put her in the bottom 3. NO, the bottom 2! Goodness. Michael Johns was "brilliant" as Simon said. Simon also said that David Archuleta's performance was "ghastly" and then went on saying something about animated creatures dancing around him and having everybody join in. And he didn't say it was a ghastly performance on a cruise ship...no, it was a ghastly performance in an amusement park. He's funny. Speaking of amusement parks....de de de DUH! Disneyland is coming up in 7 or 8 days. Somewhere around there. I'm kind of excited. Aren't you? :P

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Though I care nothing for a show that's not on over here. I'm stoked for you to get to go to Disneyland. It may be the coolest place ever!

crystalkupper said...

I knew Chikezie was getting voted off too, but it makes me sad! I loved him and his mother. And no, I'm totally jealous of D-Land, so I'm not happy for you! ;-) And David A. COMPLETELY sounded like he was in an amusement park opening for Hannah Montana! Simon was "spot-on." What's your prediction for next week?

James said...

For next week, I kinda think (am hoping) that Kristy Lee Cook will go. But she wasn't even in the bottom 3 last week. Well, technically she couldn't have been, singing a song like that. But it all depends on how everybody sings. She could suddenly be incredible, you know? But I want David Cook to win the whole thing. I don't want (nor does mom or Karen Sharkey) David Archuleta to win because Hollywood will ruin him. So Don't Vote For David Archuleta! :)

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
February Jill said...

4 more days until Disneyland. Yesterday we spent like 2 hours showing Elsa youtube videos of Disneyland rides to get her excited!