Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Bed


This is my new bed. This weekend we played a little game called "Musical Beds". We (dad and I) switched every single bed in the entire house. Yes, every bed. Dustin's bed (which was mom and dad's old bed) came into my room, my trundle bed went into Shelbea's room, Mom and dad's current bed went into Dustin's room and Shelbea's bed went into mom and dad's bedroom. Yeah, mom and dad are sleeping on a full size bed...not a queen. But don't worry! This will last for only a little while. It's quite hilarious actually. They have this huge bed frame and a bed that really isn't that small, but looks very tiny in that large frame. All in all, I love my new bed. It's so comfortable, and my feet don't hang off the edge anymore. I got this comforter about 2-3 months ago and have been itching to put it on a bed that it would fit ever since. It was definitely worth the wait!

6 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Why did Mom & Dad take the full????

Jonathan said...

yeah, i'm a little lost there. are mom and dad getting a new bed soon?

James said...

mom and dad are getting a new bed. don't worry ;)

Jeanea said...

oh, it looks beautiful!! I still feel bad for your parents though...heh

I'm quite happy for you though :-)

So, um, where am I going to sleep now? :-)

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
February Jill said...

I would just like to say that I totally followed the whole story and fully understood that your parents were making do until they could buy a new mattress. I'm SO smart.