Friday, March 21, 2008

Mono no Mas :-)

So I went to the doctor yesterday and I have no more mono. Yay. But....I do have a pulled abdominal muscle and that explains why my stomach hurts almost all the time lately. I'm going to blame it on my health teacher. Lately she's been making us go to the gym and do little workout like sit up and push ups and stretches and basketball and some other weird game where you have to touch the wall with a frisbee...weird. Anywho, I pulled that muscle on the day we did the sit ups (keep in mind I haven't done anything in over 4 months...). I was the girl who did the most sit ups and push ups in my class. :) I'm very competative. I knew I should have stopped earlier but I couldn't let Zach Maillard beat me. I have a very strong stomach and I could have done probably 30 more and he was sweating badly. It was gross.... But, I just think my health teacher is reliving her P.E. teacher days.

3 comments:

Jeanea said...

LOL!!!!! Ah, I'm crying right now!!! hehe I mean, I feel bad that you pulled a muscle, but your story makes it ever so interesting. hehe I'm truly sorry though...ahem, hehe But yeah for no more mono! yippeeeeee!!! Tis wonderful news

ps...and no moss should be no mas...just fyi. Moss is like the green stuff that grows...lol

crystalkupper said...

Yay for no more mono! Woo-hoo! And keep it that way, little sis. That's an order! :-)

James said...

:)