Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2 papers & 3 loads of laundry later...

I'm tired. I stayed up a little later than I had planned. I wrote a paper on fossils and did three loads of laundry. I don't understand why our biology topic was on fossils, but it was. A whole eight pages of it. Ask me almost anything about fossils and I will tell you. It may not be the right answer, but I'll tell you something anyways. There was recently a fossil discovered of a snake with hind legs. In the bible, God cursed the serpent after he deceived Eve in the Garden of Eden, and said he would from then on travel on his belly. So, assuming then that the serpent lost his legs, it's true according to the fossil. I'm also curious as to what creature God is describing in Job 40-41. Any takers?
Off to my biology test.

2 comments:

crystalkupper said...

The leviathan? I've always wondered about that...

February Jill said...

Dude. Brontosaurus for sure, right?

Glad you're back to blogging!

Jill