Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I would greatly appreciate it if you brought Christmas a little earlier this year. I have a 7 page paper due tomorrow for my biology class that needs to be finished and edited and finished again. The topic is famous fossil finds and how it can associated with the bible. I also have a rough draft for a research paper due tonight that I should probably...start. Oh yeah, and I have a biology test tomorrow morning regarding anatomy. . . as well as my athletic training practical on Thursday at 2:45. I have to be able to perform CPR or wrap someone up or make a sling or help a choking person on que. I'm a little nervous for that one actually. Oh and Santa, I have this very large pile of laundry that I don't see myself getting anywhere near to today, so if you could just send a little elf over to help me with it I will be eternally grateful. Oh wait, tomorrow is Wednesdy right? I also have a psych quiz at 4:20. . . it's gonna be a long night. sigh.

1 comment:

crystalkupper said...

You sound like a college student or something. :-)