Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol

This year American Idol has amazed me. The male talent out there is incredible. The only girl that is extraordinary (in my very personal opinion) is Syesha. She is terrific. Anyways, on Tuesday night the boys sang their songs and I fell in love with David Archuleta and Jason Castro. David is extremely talented...and young...and he plays the piano. Apparently, though, he's already won Star Search when he was 12 years old. I think he's the one. Jason Castro...wow, I just wanted to take him to the beach with me after he sang that song on Tuesday night. He could serenade me. I also love the dreadlocks on him. :) Anyways, we have another Chris Daughtry this year, it sounds like. His name is Michael Johns. He's from Australia and he's 27. He sang "Light My Fire" and it was well done. Let's see...Colton Berry is 17 and he's talented. He sang an Elvis song and he screams like a girl. Danny Noriega is a character. He sings very well...but I just don't think he's "all there" if you know what I mean.... Yeah. David Cook...I didn't get to see him, because our satellite went out for about five minutes. But from what I understand he's very good. David Hernandez was the first one and I loved him!!! Great voice. Well, that's all for now, American Idol fans. I thought I'd only talk about the guys since none of the girls seem very interesting to me. :)

5 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Thanks for the recap. I have the last two tivoed and with Lost tonight....who knows when I'll be able to catch up. I'll look out for your faviorates.

Jonathan said...

Huh, you only have interest in the boys huh. It sounds like I need to hurry home so I can start practicing my aim.

February Jill said...

Ok Jaimie, despite my last blog I DID watch the guys and I agree! I like David Archileto (in spite of the nervous giggling after his performance) and Jason Castro was definitely my favorite. He did such a good job. I found myself wondering what he would look like without the dreads...

crystalkupper said...

Hmm...what a surprise! :-)

Jeanea said...

what did you think of tonights performances? I think David Arch...yeah, however you spell it, is amazing (even though i hate the song he sang)