Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Fishies!



I want to introduce you to my fish...Java. I have 5 others, but we'll get to them later. Java is my favorite fishy. In the morning I turn the fish tank light on and Java is always there to say Good Morning. Well, not in so many words...he follows my hand. I put my finger up against the glass and move it and he follows it. It's so fun. He LOVES his food. When I put the fishy food in the tank he swims in circles because he's so excited. He is also the only fish that would hold still for me long enough to take his picture! Good fishy. He has a..."partner". I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl (honestly, I don't know if Java is a boy...). But his partner's name is Kinko. It's easy to tell them apart because Java has a black tail.
Here they are together. Java is on the left and Kinko is on the right. Well, maybe later I'll get around to trying to capture my other 4 fish in a photo. Until next time...

2 comments:

Jeanea said...

It's so cool you have a digital camera now :-) Remember John Paul George Elvis and Ringo? sniff sniff...may they rest in peace

So guess what...we get to see each other in one, yes UNO week, yahoo! You need to get me your schedule so I know where to be and when. Oh, and are either of your parents coming up with you? My mom wants to know...

I love you!

February Jill said...

So are your fishies living in some sort of common law situation or have you at least performed a civil ceremony for them?