Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Pictures

Here's some pictures from that FABULOUS snow day we had a couple weeks ago. I know they're already on MySpace....but who does that? :P Actually, I took these pictures with my very own, personal camera that I got for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks mom and dad. Enjoy! Tree.....................................
Our mailbox...

It was painful to see our driveway be driven on, but I guess
it needed to be done.... :(


Higgins is simply adorable!!














5 comments:

February Jill said...

How could Higgins stand to lie there in that snowy slush? BRRRRRRRRRRR!

Glory Laine said...

We got the shaft as far as snow goes. The driveway picture is lovely. Did you get snow days? They are the BEST!

James said...

Higgins didn't mind it all...I don't think. We did not get a snow day. We only got a 2 hour delay. But hey, I'll take all the extra sleep I can get. :P

crystalkupper said...

Wish I could have been there!

Jeanea said...

oh goodness! It looks like so much fun! Remember that snow day we got last year and you totally smothered me in snow...yeah, I definitely remember that one :-) hehe, well I'm glad you were able to enjoy the snow, at least for a little bit.