Monday, May 5, 2008

American Idol review

Well, everybody. It's finally happened. We all knew that day would come and we were all dreading it at the same time, even though we knew it had to happen. Brooke White has left the Idol stage..... I think her best performance (for me, personally) was her Dolly Parton song Joeline. I loved it! It was the performance where Simon called the fiddle player "weird", and then Brooke told him to apologize. It was all just very funny. My prediction for this week...I'm not going to say, because I'm really not sure. People are saying America will pull another "Chris Daughtry" and one of the David's will be sent home. I really hope not. David Cook is too perfect and David Archuleta is ....well....too perfect. :) Jason Castro has a lovely voice (and a lovely face). Syesha Mercado has a fabulous voice! But honestly....I think it's anyone's game. David Cook, though, is by far the most talented. We shall just have to wait and see, won't we? ;)

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

So were you sad about Jason leaving? I actually liked his "I Shot the Sherriff" performance and couldn't believe how much they raked him over the coals for it. But at least he had a good attitude about the whole thing. He's such a goof! He just kills me. :-)

James said...

Honestly, no. I wasn't sad about Jason leaving. He does have talent, and a beautiful face, but I never really liked him that much. I do love Syesha, and I'm glad that she's staying for another week. I think she's going home next week though. American Idol is so....Yeah, I don't have a word for it. Hehe

Jonathan said...

I'd like to note that the song Jolene is also on Mindy Smith's album called One Moment More (Dolly is only featured on that verson).