Friday, May 30, 2008

The small things in life...

Sometimes the best things in life are the small things, the little things that just bring a smile. Like giving someone a gift....
Or taking a corny picture with your brother....
Getting a "Happy 16th Birthday" banana...thanks Haylee!
Figuring out the easy way to do a puzzle...
Seeing old friends at prom...
Or just being silly. I did Jeanea's hair in this picture...

I think she looks like Gwyneth Paltrow off the movie

Emma. It doesn't look as good on me I don't think. Haha.

4 comments:

Jeanea said...

awwww! I LOVE the one of you and Nana! You'll have to tell her that I think mouse ears become her :-)

I also love the pic of you and Dustin...hehe, you guys crack me up.

Then, of course, I cannot leave a comment that doesn't include my thoughts on our own picture...HOW COULD YOU?!!!!!!!!

hehe, jk

I love you (and all our crazy pics)

Jonathan said...

Agreed - well put.
Love you

crystalkupper said...

I dig the pizzle picture; I thought it actually looks pretty good! Like a wind or cloud flying by.

James said...

pizzle?...