Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Woot

Well, it's finally happened. I now have my lisence. I went in yesterday and took my test and passed with a 95% and have already been to Cottage Grove 2 times and I took my little sister to softball practice and I drove to school and back and went to Andrew Sanders house. Am I incredible or what? Haha. I'm glad I passed and that it's all finally over. Now I don't have to take the bus home every day or ask for a ride home if I'm sick of the bus. And every once in a while I can leave somewhere for lunch so I don't always have to eat school lunches...maybe I should just start packing my own. :) Bad habit...Anyhoo, American Idol is on tonight and I'm UBER excited. At this point I honestly don't care who wins...they both deserve it and I would buy both of their cds. So, on that note, GO DAVID!!

4 comments:

Jeanea said...

Three cheers for Jaimie...

hip hip horray

hip hip horray

hip hop horray

YIPPEEEEE!!

Jonathan said...

Congratulations! Be safe you hear.

Hope you enjoyed your show.

crystalkupper said...

Yay for you! I remember being sooo beyond excited when I drove myself to Webfoot practice for the first time! I played the Dixie Chicks' "Wide Open Spaces" and had the windows down. :-)

Glory Laine said...

Yeah! I am so happy for this milestone.