Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

Well everybody, it's Tuesday. You know what Tuesday means? Nothing anymore...Tuesday is (was) the day that I waited for for an entire week to come...it was the day the brought me so much to look forward to...it was the day I would see my Davids on tv. But Alas! no more Davids. I woke up this morning with the refreshing thought "Tuesday..." in my little brain and it suddenly vanished when I realized that what I would be watching on tv tonight would not be my favorite show American Idol. I have yet to even see what this mystery show is...maybe I won't even watch tv...maybe I shall just go into my room and grieve. Maybe I will do homework to ease the pain, get my thoughts on to something else...other than my all too soon lack for American Idol.
ANYWAYS.....I have volleyball tryouts tomorrow night for the summer league. I am super excited about this. Playing volleyball always makes me happy...see? :) smiley face. That's right, I'm happy right now. Because I'm thinking about volleyball. You just watch, though. In an hour I will be holed up in my room doing homework and crying over American Idol...Until next time, my merry readers.

4 comments:

Jeanea said...

don't be too sad...there will soon be another season and I'm sure you will find someone new to look forward to seeing.

in the meantime...you really should do your homework :-)

Jonathan said...

Imagine living in a country that doesn't even show AI

crystalkupper said...

Hmmm...how about doing something creative? Cleaning, volunteering, reading, homework, get a new pen pal.....there a million things to do! But I completely understand about the post-AI letdown. I feel it every year too.

Candi said...

Don't forget, we have many of the shows recorded, so if you ever feel the need, you can watch the reruns. But I'll have to admit, it isn't the same the 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) time around.