Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ya...I miss then

He looks good with a guitar. Without one too...
Whoa...he's come a long ways. I like his hair MUCH better now. :) Good job, Cook!

This picture is...very emo-ish. But I still think he's pretty cool.


I found this picture and thought...wow, there really is somebody else out there more crazy about David Archuleta than I am.... :)



This night was my favorite performance of his. He sang...something like... "Imagine no posessions...I wonder if you can......You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..." I loved it.





I also found this little phrase.... "No one does it betta, than David Archuleta" The things people come up with.... :P




Hey! I can play the piano too! How funny...we have something in common. (hint, hint)





3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

David Cook is so much better. It's crazy how obsessed some people can get. Don't they have anything better to do with their lives???

Candi said...

Wow, I had already forgotten about AI. I'm still waiting for an album from Melinda from a couple of seasons back! She was amazing in my opinion. I liked her spunk and style. This year went downhill after Michael left. We shall see what the future holds for all these talented young people.

Jeanea said...

sigh...

BIG sigh...

HUGE sigh...

hehe