Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ooga booga

Most of these pictures can explain themselves pretty well, but allow me to illustrate anyways... This is Joey and I trying to show off our "sexy" face. Looks like they both need a lot of work. :)
Normal is good too...
Remember how I said pictures can explain themselves?...ya....I don't even know what's going on here
My bestest friend in the entire world! I like the fountain....

My first Gyro ever! By the way...it's pronounced Guy-Row...not Hero. :)
On our way to dinner.
We went to this awesome toy place called Magic Mouse Toys and look what we found!
Wow...
He was forced...sorry Joey


This is today. Jeanea and I went to Pike's Market and look what happens when we're by ourselves! I go kissing fish! It was awesome....
Jeanea liked the guy more than the fish....



The morning started out perfectly. I had a large piece of chocolate cake for breakfast. I love it here! Can I come more often?
And dinner was good too. :)
This is at Pike's Market. I bought myself a tiny little cheesecake. It's called quadruple chocolate. It was Amazazing!
Then we had some time to kill before she had to go to her job so we tried on dresses at this really expensive dress store. Apparently purple isn't my color.
This dress was fun. I'm going to wear it to prom next year! It was only $97. :)



I don't know what exactly this is....but...it's cute?

6 comments:

Jeanea said...

Ok, my Pig, we are pretty much insane :-) hehe I wish you could stay up here forever... and we could live off of chocolate cake, gyros (pronounced, heroes, ahem), and cheesecake. Doesn't that sound perfect?!

crystalkupper said...

I'm thinking...wedding slideshow pictures galore! Haha, just kidding. I'm glad you're having fun. And who care how the dang thing is pronounced? It's FOOD!

Glory Laine said...

Oh man it looks like you guys are having so much fun. And here I am locked in my room for a few minuets of quiet from the kids, eating cereal for dinner and wishing Matt wasn't working over time. Shed a tear for me will ya.

Stefanie said...

Love those dresses! Stunning you two...

February Jill said...

Well Jeanea's looks like a wedding gown!

Nick said...

I think that dress looks great on Jeanea.