Wednesday, July 2, 2008

American Gladiators

So, since Crystal has moved back, she has gotten me hooked on the show American Gladiators. Just watching the show inspires me to look like this...but we all know that's never gonna happen. :) Here are a couple of my favorites. This is Crush. She has never been beaten in any game ever! She has never even touched the water. She isn't arrogant in any way, she doesn't talk smack about her opponents and I think she's really pretty.
Her real name is Gina Joy Carano. She is 5'8", 140 pounds. Her specialty is Muay Thai Boxing. Her dad played quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. And she's in the coming up movie "Blood and Bone".

This is Phoenix. She's pretty insane. Her real name is Jennifer Widerstorm. She's 5'6", 155 pounds. She set the record for Hammerthrow at her high school.

Meet Helga...she isn't one of my favorites...but she's pretty.....huge. She's 6 feet tall. And huge!

My all time favorite (Hurricane), I could not find a picture of. He's one of the newest Gladiators. He's a former Olympic Javeline thrower. And really hot. :)

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Ummmmm... wow.

James said...

wow?

crystalkupper said...

Jonathan is obviously taken aback by the awesomeness that is Helga!

James said...

there is no charge for awesomeness.....or attractiveness... hehe.
~Po, the panda

gina said...

Hey there. I was looking through all the people who have "Twilight" as an interest and came across your blog. If you are interested in any Twilight merchandise check out our website. Thanks!
www.twilighttshirts.com