Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WA...

So, as most of you know, Jeanea works at Ann Taylor. Not Ann Taylor Loft. I just learned last night that there's a difference. And for those of you who don't know what the difference is...shame on you. :) Yes, she works at Ann Taylor. One of the most beautiful, expensive stores around. Anyhoo, she was at work and I decided to drop by and say hi with Jeanel and Alaina. Then Jeanea told me to try stuff on and I found this dress...observe... Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! $138
The shoes were pretty adorable as well, but I immediately fell in love with this dress. So, I decided that when I become rich and famous at whatever, I'm gonna buy this dress and say my thank you speech in it. That is...if it's still around. :) It was a good day.
And then there's Jeanea in her adorable, cute, lovely, beautiful, gorgeous outfit here. Does she not look amazing and skinny and....tall? The shoes just make the outfit. She ended up buying the outfit, not the shoes. So, our mission this week is to find a pair of black and red shoes that pull this outfit together. It truly does make her look very very cute. I love you Jeanea!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeanea said...

I love you too Jaimie! And you totally need to get that dress...'cause it looks AMAZING on you. And then we could forever remember our day in Ann Taylor together!