Friday, December 12, 2008

Cell

I am reading a book right now by a very good author and I'm beginning to like him a lot. But this book that I'm reading (Cell) sucks. It just seems like he is saying "Hey I'm Stephen King and I'm so famous I can write whatever crap I want to and get away with it". And that is just super annoying. This book makes no sense. It's about a "pulse" that went through every cell phone in the country at three in the afternoon and is making everybody that was on their cell phone at that time go crazy. Absolutely insane! They start eating each other and ripping out chunks of their throats and snapping necks. It's truly bizzare. And I just felt the need to blog about my disappointment :)

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

I know the feeling. Sometimes it seems as if the author is just writing under deadline, and turns it in just to turn something in. Then, because their name is already famous, people will eat it up in droves. So if I could just write ONE good book... :-)

Candi said...

Some books aren't worth finishing, so unless it's a school assignment, I'd ditch that book!

James said...

I see your point my dear sister. And mom..I have to finish it now. I want to know what this dumb pulse thing is and where it came from :( haha