Wednesday, December 10, 2008

English

Today was one of the best days in Honors English I think I've ever had. We walk into the classroom and our teacher yells "Everybody sit down! I have just been inspired!" He then tells us what we are to do. We were all to sit down for 15 minutes and sum up our entire life in 6 words and six words only. No more, no less. After we wrote them down, those six little words, we gave him our note cards and he read them outloud to the class. He asked us not to put our names on them because he wanted to keep them personal. It was very interesting. I wrote down my favorites:

Lacking the courage, smiling through it

Always finds life confusing, craves simplicity

I have a good friend who marches to the beat of her own drum and I love that...this is one of my favorites :)

Be pessimistic, lazy and boring....check
(She may or may not be all these things :) )


And the normal teen:

Stupid overly trusting teen in love :)

And others:

Still waiting for you to change

Messed up family, no father figure

Day by day to the fullest

That's life...just live with it

In our class there is a girl who is one of those people where you always wonder what's going on inside her head...well here's a glimpse of it:

bizzarly sanguin outsider afflicted with wonderlust

...couldn't agree more!

And one of my best guy friends who is very very athletic!!:

Run high, jump fast, rock off ...................................... haha

And mine:
Broken, amputated, sewn together again, adapted

What's yours?

4 comments:

dale said...

I haven't figured mine out yet but, in the meantime, I wanted you to know in three words-I love you.

Dad

Glory Laine said...

Thought I was grown....still growing.

crystalkupper said...

That's a great assignment! Good for your English teacher. And I think your's is interesting, sounds like something you'd say. Mine would be...Ambitious life overflowing at every stage.

Jeanea said...

I'm with Crystal, this was an awesome assignment. I've been thinking for days now what mine could be. I wanted it to be perfect...which is why I still haven't thought of one, hehe. But I think it's a great thing to think about because it causes deep reflection on not only who you are now, but who you would like to become.