Wednesday, December 17, 2008

School

Today school was dismissed early because apparently an awful storm of ice rain was going to kill us all so the people that run Creswell High School thought that we should not have school any longer. So we got out before lunch even started :) And then we go home and wait for this storm...and nothing happens. And we even had our winter concert canceled tonight because of the invisible frozen rain. So, since nothing happened I decided to go to volleyball practice. And that was MUCH more fun that going to a winter concert, which I would have had to have gone to anyways and miss out on practice. Well, I think I shall go take a shower now...later ya'll.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Personally, I'm thrilled that the ice rain didn't come, and I hope it never does! Glad you got to go to practice anyway. I know you wanted to do that more than the concert.